Monday, December 29, 2008

I just watched Seven Pounds. I just don't know what to say. I feel like I want to talk with someone so bad. It's crazy. I don't even know how to say what I'm thinking right now. Someone watch it and get back to me. I feel like yelling out at everyone. 'Why?' How does anything make sense? I don't even know why I'm so confused right now. It's not even a complex subject. Everything does make sense, and maybe that's what's frustrating my perplexed mind. Or unperplexed, so unperplexed that it's not. Something so simple that it's complicated. I'm rolling around in circles inside myself, inside my head. I have something to get out, but I just can't put my finger on anything enough to put it together.

Maybe it's just the simple fact that I have no one to appreciate it with me, in the same way that I do. I can't be too complex for everyone.

------------------------------------------------

I feel better now.

No comments: